Getting rid of the Weeds/Watering the Seeds

on Monday, July 18, 2011
So, I've been attempting to start this blog off for the past 2 years now (sheesh, putting that down in words makes it seem like a heak <combination of freak and heck- feel free to use it>  of a long time!), and now it's finally happening. Finally. 
Being a strong believer in the Law of Attraction and positivity breeds positivity and ALSO realising that maintaining a positive and peaceful state of mind at all times can be rather tricky (if not impossible at certain times!), I'm going to try and push myself to discover something new and awesome and beautiful and uplifting at least every second day. I believe that by doing this, I'll be concentrating on the searching of, and stumbling upon, the awesomeness in my life and in this world (however big or tiny) and allowing the negativity to take a back seat. This is kind of an experiment slash project to note if, and how, my life will improve from the commencement of this "positivity project". 
Enjoy!
P.S. I thought this motivational was quite apt and awesome! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment