The old Old Spice guy VS Fabio : THE DUEL

on Wednesday, July 27, 2011
For those of you who know me (who am I kidding, most all of you do) know that I had/have some sort of weird infatuation with the Old Spice ad's - you know the "Man Your Man Could Be Like" ads? It wasn't just the extremely good-looking guy or his uber-sultry voice but also the ingenious ideas behind all these virals that caused me to develop these odd feelings. (Also, it was the extremely good looking guy and his uber-sultry voice.) Well, out with the oldspice and in with the new. There's a new "man your man could/should be like". Introducing Fabio. Not totally confident of my feelings towards this guy who has much nicer hair than I'll ever have in my life (weird?). But I am totally sure that these new set of virals are just as amaze. As is the Fabio VS old "Old Spice Guy" duel. I laughed. Out loud. Yip, I lolled in real life and not just virtually. That's huge. Hope you enjoy them as much as my humour and I did. :)



"He gave you diamonds from a clamfish?! Dumb!". LOL! (for real)

For more Fabio, click here and here and here and here. Ok, there are 25 of these Fabios so just click here for all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment