Just imagine this title written in Moss.

on Friday, July 22, 2011
Last night I got shown an awesome. (virtually and not in real life) 
This awesome is moss. Green moss.
In theory, it sounds rather gross and something I could only imagine to be growing in a slimy prison cell packed with sweat and "snot and trane", and of course hungry and fierce men. But, those guys should be so lucky.
This green moss is something of the special type (I know what you're thinking and no. Not THAT special) And the best part? You make it yourself! I do love me some good ol' fashioned D.I.Y. 
Welcome to Moss Graffitti (created by Anna Garforth)! I'm not so much the green-fingery type but I do think this is goshdarn unbelievable and I can't wait to one day have a wall all of my own to experiment this creation on! I would paint/grow birds, so many hundreds of birds! 
The images below I found on Inhabitat (a very awesome site dedicated to design!)



How to Make Moss Graffiti:
Step 1: Mix all ingredients together in a blender. (see link below)
Step 2: Paint in any shape or form on your wall-canvas
Step 3: Water (and water some more)
Step 4: Voila! You now have a real life awesome. On your wall. If anyone does do this - Please send me some pics! 

For a slightly more informative and detailed explanation of the process click here

Happy days! 
xxx

Side note: This awesome is courtesy of my pretty friend that possesses the most amazing au natural curls on all the planet. Thanks Simsong!

Another sidenote: She also told me she has so much spare time on her hands that she "is almost finished the internet". Had to share this because I thought it was painstakingly hilarious! Perhaps it's an HTBT though? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment