Hello there Harry, baby. You're looking kinda youthful?

on Saturday, July 23, 2011
A considerable amount of time was spent time mulling over whether a post should actually be dedicated to this as I wasn't all too sure if this was awesome or just plain freakishly freaky. Thing is, for some reason, I'm totally fascinated by it and considering the fact that I don't (yet) have a blog called "Encountering the Fascination", I'm doing it. I'm making the move and posting about Harry Potter and Co... as (the creepiest yet incredibly intricately designed) baby dolls.
Created by the twisted-minded talented Tracy Ann Lister,  these collectors items look mind-blowingly life-like and if any of you have the burning desire to own one, well, you can. Just saunter over here and you could be the proud parent of Voldemort.
For those of you who have never seen any of the filims, I have included "before" and "after" photos (found on themarysue).


Wonder if Daniel Radcliffe actually looked like this as a baby? Obviously sans the lightning bolt. Obviously.

Dobby the house elf as an infant is relatively cute. Relative to Voldemort.


I need to pinch Draco's cheeks. Reminds me a bit of a Cabbage Patch doll. Remember those guys?

Even though I've read more than my fair share of Harry Potter books, I still can't for the life of me remember who Luna is? This doll is ridiculously life-like.


Snape: (one of) the bad guys. That death stare can cause one to quiver in a corner overcome with fear. Terrifying!


Voldemort: Makes the Benjamin Button baby look...er...as cute as a ....er....button?

Not too sure though what I would do if I was faced with the situation of the doctor flying into the hospital room, excitedly screaming "it's a boy!" and handing over an adorablely wrapped-up bundle of...Voldemort. Wow, I just freaked myself out.

Hope you were/are fascinated!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment